Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Me (left) and my brother Carl (right) are taking a picture together.
Hans Hansen, Vienna, 1800

                                                     
                                                      Me in my old years.
                                                      "Franz Xavier Wolfgang Mozart."
                                                      Web. 23 Mar 2011
                                                      <mozartportraits.com>
                                     
                                                      
My loving mother Constanze. She has been there for me since the day she died. I love her so much and i will never forget what a wonderful person she really is.
"Constanze Mozart Nissen." 
 Web. 23 Mar 2011.
 <mozartportraits.com>.

                                                      Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
My talented father Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Even though I don't no him, it feels like i do. I play his music all the time and it inspires me to become a better composer, teacher, and musician. He will always be in my memory.
"Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart."
 Web. 23 Mar 2011.
<mozartpotraits.com>

This is a piece I composed. Piano Concerto in C major. A good piece. I really took my time on this one.
"F.X Mozart - Piano Concerto in C major,
Op.14-Second Movement [Part 2/3]." youtube.com.
Web. 23 Mar 2011

                                          
This is the house I lived in. I was only their when I was young, but then I used to travel the world because of teaching and performing in concerts. This was where my father composed his first piece. Surely, his father, Leopold had to help because he was too small to write it.
"Mozarts Geburtshaus." Web. 24 Mar 2011
<flickr.com>

                                         
This is my grandfather, Leopold Mozart. He taught my father in his early years and his daughter Nannerl.
They went everywhere as he performed his music. I wish I had my father to teach me. But i am certainly greatful of what gifts they have gaven me.
"Leopold Mozart." Web. 24 Mar 2011.
<mozartportraits.com>.

Here's another one of my pieces. I love this. It has so much liveliness to it. Piano Quartet in G minor.
"Franz Xaver Mozart - Piano Quartet in G
minor Op. 1: Mov. 1." Web. 24 mar 2011.
<youtube.com>.

                                         
My brother Carl Mozart. He had a passion for playing music but Constanze, my mother, pulled him away from the music world and pushed him to the business world. My mom  always thought that i was the better musician when it came to Carl and I.
"Carl Mozart." Lessing Photo Archive. Web. 24
Mar 2011. <lessing-photo.com>.

Aahh! The Violin Sonata Bb major! A wonderful piece. As if it were yesterday, I was composing that.
"Franz Xaver Mozart - Violin Sonata Bb - major
op.7 - 1st mov - G.Janusevicius &
A.Kostecki." Web. 24 Mar 2011.
<youtube.com>                                         

                                          

5 comments:

  1. I had a mother who cared for me as well, since my father wasn't in the picture! Those are some great pieces you composed! Excellent really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The portrait of you and your brother is very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore the painting of you and your brother. I come from a very family-oriented background also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exquisite home, such character. I am sure it holds all your good times and memories. I never lived in such a petite apartment myself, but I think this is quite ravishing.

    ReplyDelete