Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hallo! My name is Franz Xaver Wolfgang Mozart, also known as F.X. Mozart, W.A Mozart Son, or Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Jr. What a mouthful! I was born in Vienna, Austria on July 26, 1791. I'm the youngest child of six children to my father, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and my loving mother Constanze. I'm a composer, pianist, conductor, and teacher. I love to teach. I teach students all over the world. It's the most exciting besides playing me and my fathers pieces. Just like my father, I started to compose at an early age. Although I like to play my fathers pieces, I question my talent and fear that whatever I compose, it would get compared to my fathers famous pieces. But besides that I likes to compose romantic music. It's amazing how I can compose what I am felling. Romance is always in the air and I can express it however I want even if I'm not married. My most memorable moment in my early ages wwas when I was thirteen-years-old, making my debut in Vienna in a concert in the Theater an der Wien. I loved every bit of it. Oh well. I have to go. I'm performing Piano Concerto No.1 in C major at a local concert. Come if you want.

4 comments:

  1. I have six older siblings myself, all boys, and one younger sister. I began my life-long passion at a youful age myself, but not with as much force and strength did I submerge into the realm of an artistic career. I myself am famous for my romantic style, though my voice is found through literature. Your music is quite palatable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a musician, and i am very fond of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I am a writer, I really enjoy your music! I am highly fond of your work! Belle musique!

    ReplyDelete